Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:17:49
Page:  1 
Down memory lane - The Big Joker Started by: Diamonte on May 02, '24 22:16

Rest in Peace, my dear friend.

The Big Joker and I never met personally but have shared a bond on MR lasting nearly six years.  I believe his real name was Tristan and he has a twin brother. Our characters had been crew leaders to each other, Right Hand Man to each other, best friends, partners, and lovers.

The Big Joker was his strongest account ever.  He was looking forward to being crew leader again and taking me on as his RHM again.

To: Diamonte

Sent: Apr 22, '24 14:50

Subject:

In 23 days I should be a CL can you hold out as a wiseguy that long?  

I want to share some of the  MR journey with my dear friend.  I know I have probably missed a few.

We first started to roleplay with this character.  He was my crew leader.

Victor_Lucchese - The Lucchese Crew - Start Date: Jul 05, '19  - Last Active: Sep 09, '19  

- Alexus | Victor_Lucchese

We became Partners and love interest with this character.

Luc-DiCaprio -The Black Oak Ranch - Start Date: Sep 17, '19 - Last Active: Dec 08, '19

Luc-DiCaprio | Rain

Devante –  Partners  - October's Very Own - Start Date: Feb 12, '20 - Last Active: Mar 14, '20

I authed this character of his.

Frank-Rosario  - The OutFit - Start Date: Oct 02, '20 - Last Active: Dec 28, '20

This character Sal was my crew leader and I was his RHM

Salvatore-Lucchese - The Puissant - Start Date: Apr 27, '22  -Last Active: Aug 20, '22

This character I was his crew leader and he was my RHM

Peter-Gangi –- Intriguing Minds - Start Date: Aug 29, '21  -Last Active: Jan 27, '22 - Nov 15, 19:36:09

Roxie broke you out of jail.   -   - Dec 19, 11:59:59       You hit Roxie with a snowball.end

This character Sal was the RHM

Salvatore-Lucchese –The Distillery of Hollywood - Start Date: Aug 09, '23 - Last Active: Nov 01, '23  -

Success! Roxie was set free. I love rescuing her but hate setting her free.

My heart aches to hear this news.  I will truly miss him, as many will. 

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $10,927,777 Tip

I am saddened at the news about our friend The Big Joker, He was from my great state, Michigan

We were in a few crews together and was just a great guy, Last crew besides this one was Salvatore-Lucchese –The Distillery of Hollywood,

We talked Football, weather and just about anything, Good Bye my Friend, I will miss our chats ~ Dollface

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

until i read this post, i did not realize i knew tristan but i did indeed and quite well... he was a class act no matter the circumstances and i know he will be dearly missed... such is life...

R.I.P. Tristan

Report Post Tip

Wow just wow I didn’t realize this was him the whole time we used to be great friends one of my best friends within this thing of ours, we played together for years and were very close. He was truly an honorable man who had a great head on his shoulders. Just hurts my heart to find out he has passed.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

RIP Tristan, this is such a shock.  You were a friendly, kind person, always willing to help.  I got the pleasure of meeting you last year, you are someone I will not forget.  I always enjoyed your wonderful stories in crew chats.  You truly were an amazing person. 

This is such a sad thing to find out! He was great to chat to, even if he was yelling at me to accept an OC every now and again. He will be very missed!!
I don't think we ever interacted outside of his most recent account, but he was my first new friend I've made since coming back to MR late last year. He was always a great conversation, a supportive friend and just an all around great guy. I may not have known him long but he will be dearly missed.

Rest in peace Joker <3

Rest in Peace my friend we were in the few crews together, he was in a couple of mine too...I will miss my friend'. We have another angel in heaven watching after us now.

TiannaBlackeart 

It is so encouraging to see the lives you've touched here.

I have some many memories and thoughts to share but I gotta say, everytime I came out of hiatus you were there to welcome me man. This most recent time when the nostalgia bug bit, you were there again. I appreciate your friendship, you always have a good head on your shoulders and even bigger heart. You were a traditional, no bullshit guy, and I couldn't ask for a better RHM to help me get going. I was looking forward to seeing you setup, I knew you were going to do great and build something strong, pure and fun.

Outside the the game, I am so glad we were able to reconnect, you especially in light of your passing. Your friendship and our conversation help me navigate stuff in my personal life and I ever thankful for that. I wish you were still here. :-( Til we meet again.
I still can't believe I'm writing this. Tristan as Salvatore Lucchese warmly helped me learn how to RP and we became family. we were cousins that ventured into many business opportunities together.
When either one of us were down,frustrated ircready to retire good we kept each other going abd motivated.
He told me The Big Joker was his strongest account and character. he enjoyed joker the best because there was some laughter involved for some reason or another.
I hoped you would have reached Godfather status but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Rest in peace Cuz. heaven has another angel that enjoys to laugh

I had been waiting and reading peoples replies thinking about what to say. I am still shocked as it was just a few days ago you were chatting with me and even killed someone for me. I guess we all take everything for granted until something happens and we don't even ever consider something bad could ever happen. I would have taken more time and talked to you more if I knew

I remember you always used that same profile picture as Salvatore Lucchese and all these other names as you would always keep in touch with me when we were both around. I remember you and my wife were friends also and she is crushed, I know you guys spoke spiritual stuff and helped her. I was proud to be able to bring you with me as Sylence and then to watch you with Sal and knowing soon you were to be a CL. You were top role player and from the sounds of it you were top everything to everyone and it was well deserved. I remember when I should have included you in more stuff recently and I knew you were a bit upset and I felt terrible about that and was trying to make it a point to include you more and I hope I did ok. Idk what to say but even when I see how everyone else talks about you it amazes me. I wonder if anyone did not like you, as I never met anyone and that is something special. We both complained about work and we wanted to work less hours for more money and stuff and you were even trying to get different positions unlike me. You and Sal both inspired me to try not to be so settling and try to get more with my jobs and life. I guess that's all I have RIP my friend 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

I should have posted sooner. I’ve just been sitting in my sadness. I felt so connected to him, the every day messages and the role playing. I felt understood, but I also felt like I could tell him anything. Is it weird that I feel so alone now? 
really I’m just thankful to have gotten to be the left to your right for a little while. I’m so glad that I got to know you, too. My heart hurts for all of these people in this post. 

what I’m most thankful for however is the daily encouragement, in the game and life stuff, too. 
I think my favorite chat was about Bella vista and how beautiful it is in real life. When I told you there was a restaurant named Bella Vista here in Florida, you encouraged me to try it. I have yet to go, but I’ll take a shot for you.  💕

you’re so missed my friend. Forever in our hearts. 

It's always sad when a member of our great community passes suddenly. My heart goes out to Jokers close friends and family in this trying time. We all grieve with them.

Rest well.

It took a while to sink in. Tristan was one of the first people that I met here. He and I talked about RPing, kids and we vented to each other about our jobs. He took the time to show me around the RP aspect of this game. In all of that, we developed a friendship. My sincerest sympathy is with his family and loved ones. 

Rest in peace my friend. I am going to miss you. 

I didn't get a chance to get to know him on here but I read the thread and the comments and it sounds like you will be missed my condolences go out life is short it seems the longer I'm alive the faster it goes rest in peace and may God be with you I do know your in a better place than earth now
Report Post Tip

I actually hope this is not real. But appears no news saying otherwise. I will not forget the great time with Sal on The Puissant. I was hanging out with no intentions of joining a crew. Him and I got to talking and I asked him does he want to take first place in the RAT standings. He said he has been trying. I retired and joined him as Ray Argentina. I told him he will be in first place within 5 days. His crew took first place in three days. My job was done. He asked me to stay on board. So I did. 

His RH was annoying as all fuck so I had to go. Popping her was an entertaining thought but I don't rogue. I retired. Sal inquired wtf happened. I told him and he said he wished I had waited but totally understood. Apparently I was not the only one who took issue. But I did not trust myself that night. 

RIP Sal! You were one hell of a nice guy, and I am glad I spent time with you. And glad we talked under your current character.

Report Post Tip

Rest Well

Report Post Tip
I’m saddened to see this. When I heard the news, I know of your name but seeing Devante and October’s Very Own, and really jogged my memory. Much love and respect. Rest in Paradise
Report Post Tip

My condolences for the friends and family. I dont remember if we ever talked, but its always painful to see someone from our small community leave this plane.. May he rest in peace :(

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Down memory lane - The Big Joker
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL