Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:23:38
Page:  1 
A New threat emerging Started by: Santiago_Santini on May 04, '24 17:08

Success! That bum forked over $5507

A very concerned Santiago had no choice but the bring a serious new issue to light that threatens the freedoms and rights of all people across all cities.A crowd quickly forms reacting to Santiago's serious tone

Santiago climbs on a tomato box and starts enthusiastically speaking to the crowd.

"Dear Friends, family , citizens , ladies and gentleman.  It has come to my attention after doing some licensed pocket inspecting in all the major cities, that the POLICE officers that are suppose to protect us and enforce the laws have become arrogant beyond comprehension.

In fact they have become corrupt and unworthy of the trust our tax dollars bless them with.

Just this morning I caught an officer running around with over $5000 in his pockets. How can that ever be possible when the chief of police earns $3450 per YEAR. These patrol officers are definitely on the take and this has to stop. Whose agenda are they following ?....  
Santiago says in a most serious tone as his eyes scans the ever growing crowd.

I mean last week my cousin ParaprosdokianIan was accosted by 2 alleged police officers demanding $500 to have him released after being arrested for jaywalking.   $500 for jaywalking ? Trumped up nonsense charges and outrages extortion amounts. Clearly targeting hard working well dressing citizens who have Italian accents. Profiling at its worst!!!

I call on the police's Internal affairs Department under the leadership of Captain Dorito's ,  to focus on these corrupt officers and to restore the dignity and trust that the public not only needs or expects but demands!

Santiago smiles as he sees the crowd become rowdy and uneasy, he notices a few police officers in the crowed with extremely uneasy looks on their faces.

I myself have also been pushed around and repeatedly accused of stealing art from galleries or robbing post offices. And as is the norm there is never any evidence or reliable witness... or any witnesses. It is pure harassment , and their pockets speak of their guilt.

I want to ask the citizens to be vigilant and look out for these corrupt officials and to share their stories so that we can purge this scourge threatening our freedoms and rights.

Santiago proceeds to take out and distribute photographs of what he calls the most corrupt officers he's ever seen. Oohs and ahhs could be heard in the crowed as officers are recognized.

Thank you for your time citizens. Be careful out there.  - steps down from tomato box.

Trigger approached Santiago after this speech.

" Santi, do you think it will work "    Santiago looked at Trigger with a smile   "The more they hunt themselves, the less eyes they will have on us. This will mean we can execute more projects with less risk. It's a win win for us while putting more pressure on the police. "

Santiago offers to and then lights a cigar for Trigger,  the 2 men continues their discussion while puffing happily away.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $340,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New threat emerging
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL